The companies from the Carmin ecosystem all share strong common features which make up the basic identity of the group :
- – specialization , which means teams of experts intervening in niche sectors ;
- – experience, thanks to the recruitment of senior experts ;qu’apporte la mobilisation d’équipes senior ;
- – the demands of added value and perfection in the services which define the field of intervention ;
- – an entrepreneurial spirit where the management is systematically involved with company capital, and
- – a regulated status in order to emphasize the importance of rigor and compliance.
« Carmin was founded on one conviction: the « made-to-measure » and « variable geometry » which have revolutionized the industrial world are now being applied to the financial sector. From now on, each company director can decide on what his company needs in terms of financial advice, by getting together niche expertise which he’ll have identified, in order to obtain a more personal, operational and efficient answer. By creating Carmin, we wanted to create a financial player for this new world. We are innovative in the expertise we put together, our partners’ profiles and our open architecture. »
Nicolas Mérindol, President and founder of Carmin